PRIVATE DINING AND PARTIES AT UPPER AND LOWER BAR FERDINAND:
UPPER BAR FERDINAND: we offer "buy-out" services from time-to-time. To learn more, please email us.
LOWER BAR FERDINAND:
• Lower Bar Ferdinand's back booth is ideal for groups of up to six and offers a secluded dining experience, with specially selected wines from Bar Ferdinand's shelves, paired with the dinner or bar menu from Sitka & Spruce.
• For larger parties of up to 25, join us in the shop or in our upstairs dining room for wine and bar snacks. We'll put together an offering of selections tailored to your tastes, accompanied by offerings from the kitchen at Sitka & Spruce.
Sample Menus from Sitka & Spruce:
• $15 per guest: Sourdough bread from the London Plane with spreads, gougeres, emmer crackers, raw trementi olives
• $25 per guest: All the above with a selection of local cheese, honey, preserves and a small assortment of our housemade charcuterie
• $35 per guest: All of the above with raw oysters, smoked mussels and smelts with various accompaniments
All events are subject to a 22% administration fee, which is based on the food & beverage total..
Pricing excludes 9.6% Seattle Sales Tax
For private events at Lower Bar Ferdinand, a facility fee of $250 applies, per 3-hour block
To book your event please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org